Wednesday 29 February 2012

Spots & Dots!


You can't really go wrong with spots & dots can you!!?
My bf was watching a really boring cheese-on-toast film last night so I created these in the dark out of boredom!

For the base colour I used Essie in "Princess Pink".  Now a lot of people rave about Essie nail polishes but I just can't get on with them?!  The colours are def brilliant as they do practically every shade you could think of but the consitency of the polish is pants!  I find I have 2 do about 4 thin coats to get it looking half decent/opaque and that is just not practical for me!

For the spots and dots I used my dotting tool in different sizes and the following colours..
Leighton Denny "Ruby Red"
China Glaze "Flip Flop Fantasy"
Orly "Fancy Fuschia"
OPI "Strawberry Margarita "

I finished this as usual with a coat of Seche Vite - which I am running out of and I must purchase a new one!!!

I hope you like this look its so easy and you should definately give it a go!!
L xx


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...