Saturday 25 February 2012

Kiss Me Konad!

I cannot explain to you the anger I experienced whilst completing this manicure!!!  Simply because this stuff just would not dry!!  I smudged it a ton of times before I finally managed to get it to dry!
But.. Loving the final look!

For the base colour I used my Rimmel Fruities in "Lemon Drop" (which is impossible to dry unless you use really thin coats so go easy on your application) in the end I used 3 thin coats to get an opaque finish

For the "Kiss Me" stencil I used my Konad image plate in M51 first with the konad special polish in white and then over the top with my Orly polish in "Fancy Fushia".  This polish is lush and I received a mini version in a Glossybox a few months back.. I will definately be re-purchasing this one when it has run out.  Its a really bright pink and now I have found out it also works with Konad its a win win situation!! I then used my top shop gold polish to do a couple of little hearts to sparkle it up!

I hope you like my Kiss Me nails!!
L xx
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...