Thursday 16 February 2012

Gothic Girl!

Black polish never fails to look good!  On any skin tone!  For this slightly Gothic look I used my YSL Terriblement Noir (the shiny one!)  which is the lushest blackest black ever! I used 2 clear OPI coats under this polish as I worry with black polishes that they will stain my nails forever!
For my pinky finger I used a nail wrap I found on Ebay..  not going to lie this was not a great quality nail wrap and as you can see from the piccie it isn't particularly neat!  I am also not an expert with nail wraps yet so this is something I am looking to practise so maybe with time these crappy EBay wraps will actually look rather good!
I finished my nails as usual with Seche Vite x 2 coats for extra strength and shine!
L xx

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...