Tuesday 2 April 2013

Butter London Horse Power Nail Fertiliser

Butter London Horse Power Nail Fertiliser £18
I haven't been doing much nail art at all lately and all because my nails have been HORRID.
I don't know if its the weather or if I am lacking something vital, stress or what but my nails have just not been playing ball.  They have been flaking and breaking all over the show and I've been desperate for a fix so i can get my beloved polish collection out!

In steps Butter London's Horse Power Nail Fertiliser.  This stuff has been my saviour!  I have used for 2 weeks solid now and my nails are almost back to their old selves!  The formula contains horsetail (eww) and silica that acts as a strengthener to your talons and all you do is apply a coat every day!  I have also heard its a fabulous base coat, which I will be testing out this weekend

It isn't the cheapest treatment out there but I have literally tried everything and nothing is as good as this Nail Fertiliser.. plus the bottle is well cool.
You can buy yours for £18 here

Have you been suffering from flaky, peeling nails??  What is your remedy?


Pin It

13 comments:

  1. My nails are normally really healthy & strong but have lately started flaking at the ends as well I normally use Mavala or Ciate strengthening creams/lotions as they are the best. This looks good too.

    I really like your blog so I'm now following you on GFC. Would love it if you checked out my blog as it would mean a lot! Maybe even follow back if you like it ;)

    Looking forward to your next post xx

    http://beautytricks1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly the same as mine but this has just been getting me through the tough flaky times!!! I will definitely check out these lotions you say you use :)

      Ahh thanks so much, I have just had a quick read of yours and am now a follower!

      Thanks for the lovely comment x

      Delete
  2. Not to worry, horsetail is actually a plant, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post,love this product,too.
    I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lucie, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Appreciate this post. Will try it out.

    Check out my page :: sex toys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!
    http://cocotattoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this nail butter such a pretty shade x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent web site you've got here.. It's hard to find good quality writing like yours these days.
    I honestly appreciate individuals like you! Take
    care!!

    Here is my web blog ... http://www.bigtitsfucked.net
    - www.gargantax.com -

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found your blog through golden sugar studio ad I love it. Would love for you to check out my blog and follow. I follow back.
    www.bakemeadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have great blog. I follow you :)
    Would you like to follow my blog?
    www.guzelvekulturlu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Тhis is a subject that's close to my heart... Look out! Where are your contact facts though?
    Umrah Packages

    ReplyDelete

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...