Friday 17 February 2012

Yet another BeautyBox..


I feel 1 Beauty Box a month isn’t enough.. so I also subscribe to another from Feel Unique!  I think this is a less well known box but my latest box has actually out done every single GlossyBox I have received!!!  The packaging is totally different for both boxes and I think I probably prefer the GlossyBox packaging as you can re-use the boxes (even though my bf absolutely forbids this and I drive him crazy with my endless shiny pink boxes cluttering up the entire bedroom)
In my February FU Beauty Box I received…
·         Leighton Denny High Performance Colour nail polish in “I Love Juicy” (mini size)
·         Philip Kingsley Elasticizer (mini size)
·         NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil (mini size)
·         Decleor Phytopeel Face Peel Cream (mini size)
·         Elemis Lime and Ginger Hand and Body Wash (full size)
·         Jean Paul Gaultier Kokorico EDT (mini mini size)

What did I think of the Leighton Denny nail polish??
Of course my favourite thing to receive in a beauty box is nail polish.  No question about it, it’s my fave!  The “I Love Juicy” shade that I received is totally up my street.. its bright and summery and bold and it was love @ first sight!
I have used this once so far and everything about this polish is perfect.  The colour is really pigmented and bright and glides on the nail perfectly.  I used a clear base making sure it was really covering my nails as red is a nightmare stainer!
I used 2 coats with this and my Seche Vite top coat and I was good to go!
One word for this.. LOVE.



What did I think of the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer??
I have actually received this in my GlossyBox a few months back but I was so pleased to get this again as it really is a miracle worker on dry and damaged hair.  This is described as a pre-shampoo treatment which I find odd as why would you put so much product on your hair and then wash it and then condition it all in one go.. alarm bells are ringing product build up!!
But trust in this product as it really does work and makes your hair feel amazing!!  It feels like your hair has had a really good clean and also improves the look of the dry and split ends.  I am one of these people who uses stupid amounts of conditioner on the ends of my hair in hope it will banish those dry ends but in fact probably makes then 100 times worse!  So I will def save on conditioner with this baby!
This retails @ approx £22.. which seems steep.. but used once a month this stuff would really last you a long time which I think makes this a great investment!

What did I think of the NUXE Dry Oil??
So this stuff does everything!  You can use it on your body, face, hair, hands, wet or dry and it claims so make it all super soft and nourished.  Unfortunately as the sample is pretty small I don’t think I will get to try this out on all of those things but I did give this a go on my legs after a bubble bath and this really did make them feel extra soft!  This also smells pretty yummy!
Now I love oily products on my body.  I think it gives your skin a really nice holidayish, summery sheen BUT how the hell do you not get oil everywhere!!!!  I tend to have late baths so when I’m out I would love to slather oils all over me but they go all over the bed/floor/towel!!  I guess this is something I will have to live with if I wish to have holiday skin??!
I must say though for an oil this one is a good dry oil.. it sank in pretty quickly and I didn’t have to wait long before I could get in bed and be “non-slip”
This oil is a whopping £17.. so I am still a little undecided whether to go for full size or not.. being such a multitasker of a product it could be worth it.. hmm we’ll see!
I will be reviewing the rest of my FU beauty box soon when I have had a chance to try out the remaining products!
Thanks for reading
L xx


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...