Monday 6 February 2012

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it"


The famous quote from Marilyn Monroe!
One of my best friends is totally obsessed with Marilyn so this mani is dedicated to her!!
I obviously didn't handpaint the Marilyn's - these would be a masterpeice if i had!!  I used whats called a water decal which you can find tons of on Ebay!

I used my OPI clear base as per usual.. For the colour I used Leighton Denny in "Sunday Girl" - which I received in one of my GlossyBox's a few months back
This colour is lush.. I think pinks are always a great nail colour and also all shades suit every skin tone, you can't go wrong
It takes at least 2 coats to get a good finish with this polish however and it takes longer than some other polishes to dry (does a dry fast polish REALLY exist?!!!!) so be really careful when applying! Although.. Seche Vite can be used when the polish is still tacky and will dry your polish super hard and a lot quicker which is always a plus!

I will be doing a tutorial on how to use a water decal when I next do them so make sure you check that out if your interested in an easy and quick nail art idea
Oh and please let me know if you would like me to point you in the direction of where to buy some to do your own!!
L xx
Pin It

1 comments:

  1. Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just
    your articles? I mean, what you say is important and all.
    However think about if you added some great visuals or videos
    to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is
    excellent but with pics and clips, this website could certainly be one of the very best in its field.
    Wonderful blog!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage Vera Wang Glitter Shoes

    ReplyDelete

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...