Tuesday 21 February 2012

Kiko.



Probably the best weekend for buying nail polish.. ever.
I took a trip to London to visit my beautiful friend Natalie and we visited the new Westfield in Stratford for a spot of shopping!
Right at the end of the day we came across a little Kiko cosmetics shop.. and i bought 4 new polishes!

My absolute fave is number 336 in Bright Blue in the pic above.. it is dreamy!!
Not only is the colour bright and vibrant but the application of this stuff is brilliant!  I used 2 coats over an OPI clear base, and then 1 coat of Seche Vite to finish and they looked fab.  I would say this isn't the fastest drying polish I have used but a coat of Seche Vite sorted that out

One of the other polishes I bought was number 2 Sparkle Touch.. which was a beautiful glitter polish.  Now I am not a hugeee glitter polish fan.. I don't know what it is I just don't enjoy the look of them on my hands.  But, this beauty I just couldn't resist, the glitter looked sort of like fish scales and kind of pinky princessy tones.. basically I had to have it!

So because I can't seem to just paint my nails 1 colour I used the glitter polish over my lovely blue nails..


This was super difficult to photograph as glitter usually is and I don't have an amazing camera or anything but it honestly looked SO good!  They were soooo sparkly and I loooove both of these polishes :)
Get yourself to a Kiko store immediately people!!
L xx
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. sooo pretty! I may need to check these polishes out when I visit london over summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definately do they do some really gorgeous shades!!

      Delete

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...