Monday 27 February 2012

First time Roses


This is my first attempt at nail art roses and I am reallyyyy pleased with how they have turned out!!

I used a tutorial from an amazing blog I read called Copy That Copy Cat ,  you can view the tutorial here

For my base colour I used my China Glaze "For Audrey" over an OPI clear base coat.  I used 2 coats for this look and it was opaque and lovely!
For the roses I used my Leighton Denny "Ruby Red" and a Natural Collection cheapy White polish.  If you watch the video you will see how this is done and actually how easy peasy it is!!
For the leaves I used my OPI Matte Gargantuan Green Grape, and then I finished the look as usual with 2 coats of Seche Vite Top Coat

Thanks Linda for the brilliant tutorial!
L xx
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. They turned out really great! I love the mix of colours as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank youuu :) I was going for the Cath Kidston colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are my fave Lucie! Definitely going to book you in my diary. x x

    ReplyDelete

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...