Friday 10 February 2012

Inside the January GlossyBox... Pt 1


So its been a couple of weeks now since I received my January GlossyBox and I have had a chance to try a couple of the products out.. here is a list of everything I received
  • Eyeko skinny eyeliner
  • Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer - Dewy
  • FAB Gentle Body Wash
  • Orly Nail Polish in Ruby
  • Weleda One Step Cleanser & Toner
  • A GlossyBox Sweet!!
What did I think of Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner??
So firstly this liner is mahussively long.. apparently to give you ease of use when your liner is down to a tiny stub... however I think this is a big downfall as it doesn't even fit in my makeup bag!
I received the liner in Plum which I thought would be a great colour to compliment my blue eyes, however I really did not enjoy using this liner at all!
The colour actually made me look like I had sore eyes!  The liner also dragged and was quite hard to apply evenly and smoothly.  It also smudged during the day which is not a good look!!
So thumbs down to this one Glossy :(

What did I think of the Orly Nail Polish??
Orly nail polish is a close competitor for me to OPI polish.  They come in some really hot shades and look super shiny and expensive!  I'm not a huge fan of very dark nail polish but this Ruby colour is surprisingly nice on the nails!  I've only used it once and didn't get a shot of it so I will do a swatch of this one when I use it next to show you how good it looks on
Thumbs up to this one!

I haven't been using the rest of the products long enough to give them a really good review so I will be doing a part 2 of this review soon!!
L xx
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...