Friday 24 February 2012

Princess Pink!


This is s design I did on my nails a while ago when I was just starting out with the nail art!
I would describe this as a kind of Princess design as its pink and gold and pretty!  I was messing about with  polish really in boredom one eve and this is how they turned out and I actually really like them!!

For the pink I used my usual Leighton Denny in "Sunday Girl" - which is running out and I will shed a small tear when it does!!
For the half moons I used my Barry M Gold Foil Effects which is superrrr shiny!
For the little white "crown" like effect I tried to create, I used my Wet n Wild White with my dotting tool!

Overall a really easy and fun design!
Hope you liked it?!
L xx
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...