Thursday 1 March 2012

Accessorize Nail Wraps...




Now, I can't seem to get on with nail wraps.. I have only tried the Nails Rock versions and I find they just don't stick properly and I can never get a smooth edge!!  Last time I tried applying them I end up screwing them up in rage and got in a right stress about it!!!

Anyhow.. my friend had a birthday and she has beautiful nails and I loved the design on these so I got these as part of her present.  She tried them out last night and absolutely loves them!!  She said they were so easy to apply so I am going to give them a go and let you know how I get on!

She sent me a pic last night.. its not the clearest but it gives you an idea of how they look on!

L xx


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I always have a problem applying these! You did an amazing job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have always wanted to try these but just never got around to it > <

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please check our great „Glamstripes“ NAIL WRAPS and fabulous „LASH EXTENSION POWDER“ too… - Made in Germany!

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/GLAMSTRIPES/156741144391309

    www.glamstripes.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...