Friday 3 February 2012

What is a GlossyBox??

So I don't know how many of you have heard of beauty boxes before or their concept so I thought I would blog about them as I for one am a BIG fan!!

What is a Beauty Box??
A beauty box is a monthly box sent to you containing 5-6 luxury product miniatures (often 1 of these is a full size product)  This ranges from creams, lotions and potions, perfume, makeup, nail polish and even detoxing teas!

How much does it cost??
£10 per month plus p+p

How does GlossyBox know my skin type/hair colour etc??
After registering you are asked to fill out your Beauty Profile, which will help them select which products will compliment your personal beauty and styling requirements

Why do I need a GlossyBox??
GlossyBox is aimed at the girl who cannot afford the high end luxury brands especially without trying them out first.  Or the girl who just loves trying out something different every month
With each product you try, you can review it on their website and redeem GlossyDots which go towards you eventually getting a free box

Where do I sign??!
You can sign up to GlossyBox on the below link

So thats GlossyBox!  There are a few other Beauty Boxes now also on the market.. another one I receive is the Feel Unique Beauty Box which I will be reviewing soon!  Other boxes include Boudoir Prive - also known as Jolie Box and Carmine box

I will be reviewing this GlossyBox as soon as I have had a chance to try out all the products!! I will also let you know what I have received in my previous boxes so you know what you can expect!
So keep checking in!
L xx
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...