Thursday 2 February 2012

Breakfast & a Little Tiffanys!


Now this is my FAVOURITE ever colour polish!  I love it!  This yummy minty blue is "For Audrey" by China Glaze, and in honour of Audrey is a very close match to that of the trademark Tiffanys boxes!
I was so tempted to do a white Konad stencil over this but I love the colour so much I am letting it shine alone for today!
Not only is this colour fab, the actual polish is really great quality and I really only needed 1 coat for the flawless finish.  I used 2 coats this time though and Seche Vite top coat to dry and to add extra shine, but you could even get away without the top coat (for those who prefer a speedy manicure)
I got this polish from Ebay- as i do with most of my polishes/nail equipment - I found it for about £8 and it is definately worth every penny
Will update you soon to let you know how long this went without chippage!!

L xx

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...