Wednesday 7 March 2012

Strawberry Flavour!


Not the neatest nail art I have done but this is my first attempt at Strawberry flavour nails!!  I am quite pleased with how they turned out for a first go!!

For the base colour I used Leighton Denny "I Love Juicy" which is such a good polish.. you only need 1 coat!! Woo hoo!

For the green leaves I used my OPI "Gargantuan Green Grape Matte" and a small nail art striping brush!  I think I need better brushes as it was tricky to get the leaves neat..

I then used Kiko polish in"356 Melon" with a dotting tool to do the seeds!

I finished this of with a thick coat of Seche Vite which really does finish off every nail art look so well!

I hope my strawberry nails have made you crave some fruity nails!!
L xx
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. such pretty nails- might try it myself!:) I'm following you, I'd love it if you could follow back?:)xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! i have been wanting to do something like this for a while!

    ReplyDelete

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...