Friday 2 March 2012

A Slight Rose Obsession Maybe..

Ok so now I have mastered the art of drawing roses I jsut want to paint them ALL the time!!!
I did these last night and I am so chuffed with them!!

For the base colour I used 2 coats of Revlon polish in "Lilac" on top of a coat of clear OPI.  I love Revlon polishes.. I find the shades and consitency just right!
For the stripes I used China Glaze in "Harmony".. I used a striping brush to do these


When the stripes were fully dry I used China Glaze in "Pool Party" mixed with Wet n Wild White to do my roses!  I then used my OPI "Gargantuan Green Grape Matte" for the leaves
Finished off with a thick coat of Seche Vite and done!!


I hope you have been trying out roses and loving them as much as me!!!
L xx
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Im really loving the Roses and would love to have mine done - can you advise on hos you did it or why not start a little business doing peoples nails for them !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate!!! I will definately do yours for you!!

      Delete
  2. So cute, Lucie! I have to do a "Vintage" mani for the 2012 Nail Challenge that I'm working on and I think I will do it based on your design. I will link you in my blog post! :) Great mani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable.. I think I will be saving this is my inspiration folder to test out.. So thank you (:

    ReplyDelete

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...