Tuesday 6 March 2012

Pastel Polka-dots


Pastels are the best!  They never fail to look cute!!
This was just a fun and quick weekend nail art that anyyyybody could do!

For the base colour I used Barry M "Peach Melba" which is actually so much lighter in real life (I promise I am investing in a new camera!!!)  I loved this colour when I bought it and I love it even more on my nails!
Here it is on its own..



Yeah, I know.. its hot!

I then used my dotting tool to do the polka dots.. here are the colours I used

China Glaze "For Audrey"
Rimmel Fruities "Lemon Sorbet"
Revlon "Lavender"
Leighton Denny "Sunday Girl"

I hope you like the polka-dots!!
L xx
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. that is such a cute design!

    I also agree that pastels really never fail to look cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason this looks edible to me! Yum! Lol.

    ReplyDelete

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...