Thursday 8 March 2012

Spring French Manicure á la Zooey Deschanel


I hope all of you Twitterettes saw Zooey Deschanel's Nail tweet on 5th March!  It was beauuuutiful!  She named this her Spring French Manicure and I think this is a perfect name for these fresh coloured take on la french manicure..



I decided to do my own version below with different colours that I have been enjoying recently!

The base is Barry M's "Peach Melba" and the simple french stripes are Revlon "Lilac"


Super easy, super cute and super "Springy"!
Let me know who else has been trying this look out!!

L xx
Pin It

3 comments:

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...