Monday 26 March 2012

Nail Polish Tag

I’ve seen this nail polish tag on many a blog recently so I thought I would do something different and fill it in!
1.      What's your favourite nail polish company?
Ohhh and the first question is a hard one!!  My favourites are all different makes and I usually pick my favourite from the colour and ease of use.. but I would probably say OPI and China Glaze.  OPI mainly for the ease of use as their brushes are super quality, and China Glaze for the range of colours

2. Glitter or no glitter?
I am a glittery kind of girl!! BUT I don’t use a hell of a lot of glitter polishes… I don’t know why this is and I cannot provide a valid explanation SO I have decided to start posting more glitter nail art as I cannot find an excuse not too!!

3. OPI, China Glaze, or Essie?
EEKK well as above OPI and China Glaze are my faves and I couldn’t possibly pick between them!  Essie I just cannot get on with. I have 2 polishes from them and neither is particularly decent quality.. maybe I will give them a second chance if anyone can recommend their fave shade??

4. When do you change your nail polish?
Usually about 3 – 4 times a week and sometimes 3 – 4 times in one day if it’s a weekend!! (My bf hates me)

5. What's your favourite colour on your nails?
Pink!  Or anything pastel.  Its love

6. Darks or brights?

Brights.  I rarely do dark nails unless it’s a black polish as I am super fair and I just don’t find it flattering!!  I prefer cute nail art but as I say black is as edgy as I get!

7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?I am a disgusting person.. for once I actually have NO polish on!!  Only a strengthener to let my nails grow grow grow!  I broke my ring finger nail at the weekend and I am  sulking about it by refusing to paint it!

8. Matte nails in or out?
In!!  I have the Nubar Men's Matte stuff and love it.  I also have the YSL duo and think that look is so chic and fabulous!  The only down side to Matte is it doesn’t stay matte for very long and it can look shabby very quickly

9. French Manicure?
I am not a classic Frenchie fan.  I just think it’s kind of dated now and boring!! It also remind me of those chavs you get on MBFGW and they have those really cheap nasty horrid acrylics.. Vile!!!!  I wouldn’t have them on my wedding day either.. it’s all about nail art or at least a coloured frenchie!!

10. Favourite summer colours?
Pink and Orange together!!  I love the way it looks if you create a gradient nail – which I have actually done recently but I haven’t posted about them! (to do list!)

I hope you enjoyed reading my Nail Tag!!
L xx




Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...