Friday 30 March 2012

Jubilee Nails!

So June 2012 is the Queens Silver Jubilee in the UK!  Great excuse for a street party!!  I am going to the event in London for the day over the bank holiday weekend to celebrate the Jubillee with some friends and I had a dream that I did some Jubilee themed nail art (lol)!  So I decided to make that dream a reality!




I loved creating these nails as it had a theme, so I thought of as many things British that I could and made them into a nail!

I won't go through the different polishes I used because there was so many different ones but I have listed below all the British inspirations I used!

The Queens Crown and crown jewels
Burberry London
A cuppa' Tea!
2012 London Olympics
Rememberance Poppy
Black Cab
British Bulldog
Alexander McQueen
UK Flag
The British Isles

Does anyone have anymore Brit related ideas?!!  I need to decide on one idea for the day! Or maybe I will go with all of them!!?
L xx


Pin It

7 comments:

  1. MY GOD those are totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab! and thanks for the award. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!

    I nominated you for an award :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diamond Jubilee... silver was in the seventies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Correct :) THANKS FOR THE CORRECTION!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nail art is absolutely phenomenal! Loving reading back through all your posts! New follower here :-)

    Jo x amomentwithjo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I haven't done any in a while I will definitely start posting some more soon :)
      I am now following you too! x

      Delete

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...