Tuesday 13 March 2012

Nail'spiration!


Some of my lovely friends have been trying out some nail art of their own inspired by my designs!  Which is super flattering!!!

Shanie's nails above were inspired by my recent rose obsession and I think she did a better job than me!!!  Love the base colour especially.. I must find out which colour it is!  Good job Shanie :)



The above nails by the lovely Natalie were inspired by my Zooey Deschanel Spring French manicure copycat design!  Nat has beautiful long nails and these are super neat and tidy! Love!

I hope everyone else has been trying out some fun nail art and enjoying my designs!!
L xx
Pin It

2 comments:

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...