Tuesday 27 March 2012

Harrods GlossyBox.. Tried and Tested!

So i've given most of my Glossy goodies a go and here is my review..

Narciso Rodriguez for her EDT (1ml sample)
Yuck!  I really deteste this smell!! Its super flowery and soapy and just not my cup of tea! Enough said.

Molton Brown Heavenly Gingerlily Moisture Bath and Shower (50ml sample)
Molton Brown is one of those products which looks fab in the bathroom and usually smells pretty nice and does the job!  However I didnt enjoy the smell of this shower gel very much but it did lather up nicely and leave my skin pretty soft.  I probably wouldnt buy the full size though!

Burberry Miniature Lip Cover in "Rosewood No.4" (0.8g sample)
I love this!  The colour is a very pale browney nude and is perfect for me as I don't wear lippy often (i have freckles on my lips and lippy just looks plain odd!) I love the packaging of this the most its so cool and Burberry'esque!  I think I will definately be buying a full size version but maybe in a pink!

Clarins Extra Firming Body Cream (30ml sample)
I actually really love this firming cream.  I have used it 3 times after a hot bath and it does feel quite firming and my skin feels really soft, especially my legs.  I suffer from really dry skin so this wouldnt be a cream I could use daily, I need something thicker and more moisture rich BUT this is a great product for someone who doesnt need to slather the moisturiser on every day and wants firmer feeling skin!  I would say that this sample was smaller than it looked and I am down to one last use which isn't great to review.

YSL Forever Youth Liberator Serum (5ml sample)
Now this is the only product I am yet to try.  This is mainly because it is a serum and that word freaks me out for something I am putting on my face!  I have pretty clear skin but used to suffer badly with spots and ecsema and i am petriefied to put any oily kind of product on my face!!!  I really wnat to try it though as it is YSL and I have heard nothing but good things.. but for now it will stay tucked away in my drawer of "products-to-try"!!

So what is my verdict..??
I'm really quite underwhelmed about this Months box :(  Considering it was a very hyped Harrods special I am left feeling a little pants!!
The products were not big enough for me to try for long enough to give a good review.. and the products just didn't excite me!

Come on GlossyBox give me something I can shout and scream about.. pleeeease!
How did you guys get on with your Feb box?
L xx
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...