Thursday 15 March 2012

Heavenly Harrods!


Hello Harrods!!!
So as I am sure you are all aware this months GlossyBox was the Harrods Edition!  I was soooo sooo SO excited for this box as I had heard snippets of Burberry and Clarins mentioned.. eeek!

So I received my box on Saturday morning woop woop.. it was white and shiny and wrapped up in a lovely silky green Harrod's ribbon
Here is what I found inside...


  • Narciso Rodriguez for her EDT (1ml sample)
  • Molton Brown Heavenly Gingerlily Moisture Bath and Shower (50ml sample)
  •  YSL Forever Youth Liberator Serum (5ml sample)
  • Burberry Miniature Lip Cover in "Rosewood No.4" (0.8g sample)
  • Clarins Extra Firming Body Cream (30ml sample)
So whats the verdict at first glance.. WELL.... I was super chuffed with the brands I received in my box.  All are high end and probably things I wouldnt usually buy which is the whole aim of GlossyBox
BUT I would say the lack of full size or even slightly bigger products really dissapointed me.  The Clarins moisturiser, which is the largest sample, even feels a little empty!!

Anyhow I will give every product a fair trial and hope I am left satisfied and inspired to buy the full size versions!

How are you guys getting on with your GlossyBox's??
L xx

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...