Monday 10 September 2012

My Version of WAH Nails...


 
WAH Nails are taking the nail art world by storm in the UK at the moment and their designs are amazing!!!  I constantly check their website and Instagram for inspiration and ideas for my own mani's
 
Here is a nail wheel I have been working on with some of their designs on it.  My fave is the Paisley nail as I think it looks fantastic on real nails and really has a wow factor!  I also love the anchor and I think I will be using this in my next nail art venture
 
 
WAH Nails.. please give me a job!!! ;-)
L xx


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. so cute! you're very talented. I hope they give you a job ;)

    Ploy <3

    withlovex0-ploy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...