Wednesday 12 September 2012

Love/Hate Relationship with Nails

Oh hey me.

I've seen a lot of these "tattoo" style writing on nails and have wanted to give it a go for a little while now and I dont know about anyone else but yes i was one of those kids who wrote "LOVE" and "HATE" on my knuckles at school!  (wow geek!!!)  So this mani was the perfect way for me to express my inner love/hate in a more grown up manner.. sort of!!!



The pink is my fave Nicki Minaj for OPI Pink Friday x 2 coats and the black is my YSL Noir painted on with a mini striping brush

Anyone else feeling the love/hate?!!!
L xx

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I'm feelin the love/hate - super cute!! :) Your blog is awesome-just became a member/follower of your blog. I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. Happy Blogging!!! 

Elle xoxo

    www.thehighfeather.com 

    ReplyDelete

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...