Friday, 28 September 2012

Le Nails


You are probably aware, as I keep banging on about it, that I am off to Paris!!
This is mine and my BF's first trip to the beautiful French city and we cannot wait!!  I will defo be researching where to get the best croissant and coffee, and probably bringing home an extra suitcase full of cheese!!

Anyway.. I have been trying out some Parisian inspired designs for my nails so that they are suitably dressed for the occasion.. here is what I came up with last night!




You may think these are a little random but I was actually inspired by some very beautiful exquisite cupcakes that caught my eye on Pinterest recently..


I would pay a significant amount of money to have those cakes made for me!! They are too pretty to eat right?!!!

Pin It

13 comments:

  1. OMG those cakes look heavenly, almost look too good to eat! I'm heading off to Paris too, leave a week on monday and I can't wait to get back :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they do I need to track down who makes these!! Wow! Enjoy it :) xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my these are incredibly cute! The nail design as well as the cupcakes :) Thanks for your lovely comment, you might want to check out my english blog as well :) following you too xx

    ohsnapbabes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am not following your ENglish blog :) xx

      Delete
    2. WHOOPS I mean NOW not NOT loL! x

      Delete
  3. great nails!!! your blog is nice! Maybe we follow each other ? Let me know if you like my blog too ;-) Greetings from germany www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks!! Love your blog you're hair is amazing! x

      Delete
  4. Amazing nails! (;
    Thanks for your comment on my blog. xx
    Maybe u wanna follow each other?
    If u wanna, let me know. ♥

    Love, Jackffy
    jackffy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course!! I am now following you :) x

      Delete
  5. OMG those cupcakes look amazing! Your nails are really pretty the colours are gorgeous. Isn't it funny how visual us girls are, those cakes could taste like c**p but I would still want to eat one because it looks so pretty.

    thestoriesofanenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look so so yumtastic don't they!! I know if they look pretty who the hell cares how they taste hey!
      Great blog :)

      Delete

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...