Friday 28 September 2012

Le Nails


You are probably aware, as I keep banging on about it, that I am off to Paris!!
This is mine and my BF's first trip to the beautiful French city and we cannot wait!!  I will defo be researching where to get the best croissant and coffee, and probably bringing home an extra suitcase full of cheese!!

Anyway.. I have been trying out some Parisian inspired designs for my nails so that they are suitably dressed for the occasion.. here is what I came up with last night!




You may think these are a little random but I was actually inspired by some very beautiful exquisite cupcakes that caught my eye on Pinterest recently..


I would pay a significant amount of money to have those cakes made for me!! They are too pretty to eat right?!!!

Pin It

13 comments:

  1. OMG those cakes look heavenly, almost look too good to eat! I'm heading off to Paris too, leave a week on monday and I can't wait to get back :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they do I need to track down who makes these!! Wow! Enjoy it :) xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my these are incredibly cute! The nail design as well as the cupcakes :) Thanks for your lovely comment, you might want to check out my english blog as well :) following you too xx

    ohsnapbabes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great nails!!! your blog is nice! Maybe we follow each other ? Let me know if you like my blog too ;-) Greetings from germany www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks!! Love your blog you're hair is amazing! x

      Delete
  4. Amazing nails! (;
    Thanks for your comment on my blog. xx
    Maybe u wanna follow each other?
    If u wanna, let me know. ♥

    Love, Jackffy
    jackffy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG those cupcakes look amazing! Your nails are really pretty the colours are gorgeous. Isn't it funny how visual us girls are, those cakes could taste like c**p but I would still want to eat one because it looks so pretty.

    thestoriesofanenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look so so yumtastic don't they!! I know if they look pretty who the hell cares how they taste hey!
      Great blog :)

      Delete

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...