Monday 24 September 2012

Fashion Week Nails

With all these amazing photos around of everything going on at the current fashion weeks I thought I would do some simple nails inspired by my fave fash capitals!


My base colour was 2 coats of a beautiful french pink from Rimmel London.. this polish dries really quickly and is super shiny and hard so I will be using this lots more.  It gives my nails that translucent nude colour that I am loving at the moment!

I then painted on my fave fashion capitals NYC, London and Paris, with a fine nail art brush and finished with a coat of Seche Vite

I am off to Paris in a couple of weeks so more Parisian style mani's to come!!
L xx
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. That looks so amazing!I am so jealous that that you're going to Paris!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tawny! I am so excited.. i'm sure I will post all about my trip!! I love your blog by the way the design is gorgeous!!x

      Delete
  2. These are gorgeous, lovely choice of colours x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I am loving really light nudes at the moment ! x

      Delete
  3. I was taking a gander at some of your posts on this site and I consider this site is truly informational! Keep setting up.. sunglasses for summer

    ReplyDelete

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...