Sunday 30 September 2012

ColorSplash Nails Tutorial..

When I did my Reading Festival nails here, I was asked so many times how i did it so here is my tutorial.  I think gradient colours look best so firstly choose your colour theme.. I went with dark orange through to pale yellow this time...
 
 
 
1.  Paint your nails with 2 coats of white polish, let them fully dry
2.  Take your first colour and paint a little star shape in the top right corner of your nail
3.  With your next colour outline the star you have just drawn
4, 5 and 6.  Continue outlining your last star with the different colours
7.  If you still have a lot of white polish showing add another part of a star to the bottom of your nail so most of your nail is coloured, finish with a coat of Seche Vite!
 
 
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I would love this look on my nails!
    ~Pam
    www.pammowerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial! I can't wait to try it! :D

    ReplyDelete

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...