Monday 17 September 2012

Lippy!

I rarely wear lipstick but when I do I always go for something girly pink or au naturelle, these new Maybelline lipsticks were no exception and I went for one of each!



The first is in the cutest packaging ever with a holographic lid.  I am sucker for anything that is dressed up pretty!!  The shade is Rosy Dream and is a sheer baby pink with a lovely glossy sheen to it.. not too pink and Barbie but just enough pigmentation to be noticeable!  Love this sugary sweet colour!



The second is a more every day lippy and is in shade Coral Pearl.  Another rather sheer and glossy product but in a darker coral pink which looks really natural on the lips but has a hint of shimmer which is lovely

I am so pleased with both of them, especially the price as these are currently 2 for £10 at Boots!

L xx
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...