Sunday 30 September 2012

Bonjour Monsieur


Another day, another sort of French nail!!
When I think of France I think of the classic striped shirt male, garlic and onions round the neck, beret on their head, waving around some sort of french stick and this man ALWAYS has a moustache!
I also have quite a collection of moustache related items including my new blog design!  If I was a man I would definitely be taking part in Movember!

Revlons Lilac and a Black nail art pen
This post reminds me of a snap of me my tash necklace!!

Moustache necklace River Island


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I've just been looking through your blog and you are SO talented at nail art! The most creative I get is adding a glitter topcoat so I'll definitely be looking on here for inspiration :) New follower.
    xo

    Jacquina @ www.jazzyleelbc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks so much Jacquina!! Your blog is very cute and I am your newest follower :) x

      Delete

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...