Thursday 25 October 2012

Street Style


I was recently sent a link to the Sky Living HD website and up popped my picture under a section on Reading Festival fashion!!
I had totally forgotten I had let someone snap my photo (I think I was pretty tipsy on cider by this point) so it was a confusing but nice surprise to see they had included my photo on their website!!  - Thanks Sky Living :)

As well as sending me the link to their cool website, I have also been offered a very exciting opportunity to work with them on a little nail art related project... to be revealed very soon!!!

Anyhow here's a snapshot of the page I was featured on, if you want to view the article or anything else on their website, latest celeb gossip, fashion faux pars etc click here!



Wellies - Hunter
Socks - Gilly Hicks
Shorts - Topshop
Ombre Jumper - Zara
Bowler Hat - M&S
Bag - Primarni


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...