Tuesday 17 April 2012

Newspaper Nails... Kind of!!

Nail art is freakin everywhere these days isn't it?!!  Its fantastic!!!

Today's online edition of The Sun newspaper had a brilliant article all about nail art which you can read here!!

"NAIL this season’s hottest beauty trends as manicures get weird and wonderful"

I love that Nail Art is really out there now as its something so affordable for everyone to try out at home

I am really enjoying matching my nails to fashion at the moment too and I will be posting a lot more on that in future posts..

I hope you enjoy The Sun's post as much as I have today!!

L xx
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't such a fan of this trend, but your blog is really inspiring <3

    ReplyDelete

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...