Wednesday 4 April 2012

Nail Art Contest Starts Today!!

I’m am hosting a nail art contest!!  This is the first contest I have done and I am so excited to see what you nail queens come up with!!!

So I would like you guys to create a nail art inspired by something!  It could be absolutely anything you like.. a fabric, pattern, place, food, celebrity, an event.. absolutely anything, as long as you let me know what your inspiration was!! 

The winner will get all of the below prizes, I took a long time picking these and I hope the lucky winner will enjoy them!!  We will also be picking a 2nd and 3rd place who will each receive a surprise prize!


Nails Inc Nudes and Neon’s Collection






2 x Bourjois Little Round Pot Eyeshadow in Raffine and Tabac Blonde
1 x pack of half pearls to create some pearly nail art – 12 different colours (i have no pic of these yet!)


Here are the rules:
  • The contest is open Internationally!
  • I would love your design to be freehand but stamping is allowed
  • No decals allowed
  • You must let me know what your design was inspired by and if possible send me a pic of the inspiration
  • The nail art design must be on at least 4 finger nails
  • The nail art design must be on actual nails on a real persons hand!  Acrylics and extensions are allowed though!
  • Each person may submit only one nail design
  • The contest begins today and will end on the 5th May at midnight
  • The contest will be judged by myself and 2 of my friends and the winner will be our favourite, most original and creative design!

How to submit your entry:lippylucie1@hotmail.co.uk
  • Email me at the above address with 1 or 2 photos of your design and or your inspiration (watermarking your photo is fine)
  • Please subject your email as “Contest Entry”
  • Tell me about your design if you like, tools and colours you used and let me know what inspired you
  • Don’t forget to include your blog URL if you have one so I can link it back to you.. this is a great opportunity to get some exposure!!  If you don’t have a nail art blog you can still enter J
  • Links back to this contest would be fabulous but are not required
  • As soon as I receive your email with your entry it will be posted on my blog along with your URL for people to admire and comment!
Let me know if you have any questions, and good luck!!! Lippylucie1@hotmail.co.uk
 L xx


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful collors
    your blog is so cute! Love it!
    I'm following!
    Kisses
    finacoresmaltes.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Make sure you enter my Nail Art Contest :)
      I am checking your blog out now

      Delete
  2. Great contest! I'm going to enter my pacman mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great contest, and prizes!! :) As soon as exams are over I will be submitting an entry, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...