Wednesday, 7 November 2012

L'Oreal Mythic Oil


Ever since I saw a review by Corrie over on DizzyBrunette3 on the L'Oreal Mythic Oil, I have craved it on my hair SOOOOOO badly!!
As a lover of oils on my skin but not on my hair I was a little nervous about trying this.  However I love Corrie's blog and her amazing barnet, so I trust in her when she says you can't feel it in your hair and it doesn't feel weighed down or greasy! 



She was 100% right.  This hair oil is amazing!  I can't feel it in my hair in the slightest and my hair feels soft, nourished and looks shinier than ever!  The oil contains a blend of avocado and grape seed oil and smells delish!  A strong contender for Argon Oil and it is also cheaper!

A quick shot of my hair this morning... although it needs a damn good colour and cut it is looking a billion times more healthy and shiny than usual!

I don't enjoy smiling lol

I have been using 1 pump of the oil through the mid lengths to ends of my damp hair and then blow drying as normal.  I am yet to try this in dry hair but I am definitely going to give it a go as I don't think this oil would create any greasy locks at all!!

I purchased mine from Feel Unique here for £13.55.  I think this is a great price for something that will definitely last me months, a little goes a very long way!

Have you tried L'Oreal's Mythic Oil?  What did you think?



Pin It

16 comments:

  1. You've definitely made me want to try it. Look how amazing your hair looks in that photo! xx

    thewondersofwardrobes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Give it a go, its working wonders for me! x

      Delete
  2. You're really making me want to try this out, it sounds great!
    Beauty by T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always on the hunt for another hair oil. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries its really worth buying :)

      Delete
  4. This oil has never really appealed to me because i love using Argon oil but your hair looks lovely and I'm really tempted to give this a go now! Thank you for the review.

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly for me it is so much better than Argon Oil! Give it a go ;-) x

      Delete
  5. Beautiful hair! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! OMG i love your blog I read it every day :):)! x

      Delete
  6. L’Oreal Mythic Oil is my holy grail product. I use it almost every day especially when blowdrying my hair. I think Hairtrade is the cheapest place at the moment. I even use it on my I&K hair extensions too! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the link! I will definately repurchase this from Hairtrade! Thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to try this ! Great post
    www.elzmacbb.blogspot.co.uk <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a try its my fave product ever right now! x

      Delete
  9. Your hair looks great.... I use pure amla (Indian gooseberry) oil on the ends when my locks are in need of TLC - much cheaper than L'Oreal!

    Ambi x

    Bombay Rose: A Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Oh wow I haven't heard of gooseberry oil before I may have to try some! xx

      Delete

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...