Friday, 9 November 2012

Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

As I have gotten older my skin has become drier and thirsty for moisture.  When I received the Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum, back in the more pleasant days of summer, it got tossed in a box full of samples to try out and got totally forgotten about!
I've been having a particularly dry faced week and after a desperate attempt to scrape the last of my steam cream out of the pot (failed attempt) I remembered this little beast!



This serum contains Grape Water, Hyaluronic and Anti-Oxidant Polyphenols that claims to capture and diffuse water within the skin to restore its moisture balance and leave it feeling soft and supple

I must say this serum doesn't look like much.  Its quite a thin consistency and when applying it to your face it feels like you aren't going to benefit much from it.  Saying this, I woke up the next morning with a completely smooth soft face with absolutely no dry patches at all!  I have had this little stubborn bit of flaky skin under my nose that refused to be hydrated, and that had entirely disappeared!



I have only used this for 3 nights now but I haven't had any sign of dry skin  since *touches wood vigorously*.  If this stuff continues to keep my wintry skin at bay then I may have to purchase myself a full sized!  The serum isn't cheap at £24.95 for 30ml here, but you only need 1 pump and you're done so this should last a good few months

Caudalie products are just getting better and better the more I try! How do you find their products?


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really effective product in injecting much needed moisture to dry skin! :) I really want to try more Caudalie products - so far I only have tried the Beauty Elixir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is doing the job right now! Beauty Elixir is lush too :) x

      Delete
  2. I had a sample of this a while back and really enjoyed it. I'll definitely pick up the full size bottle at some point.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its great isn't it! I am running out of sample now so I will also be purchasing a full size! x

      Delete
  3. nice products *_* your blog is very good and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will definately check yours out! x

      Delete

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...