Thursday 29 November 2012

Winters Here!


Its payday and its almost December and today has suddenly turned super cold!  Time to hunt for some Christmas presents and hunt for those all important winter essentials!

Here is a small snippet of items I will be buying over this festive season!





Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate:
The perfect way to warm your cockles whilst fighting your way through crowds in the shops, my fave hot drink right now

Soap & Glory Hand Food:
This has been my number 1 hand cream for 2 years running now and shows no sign of budging.  It smells delicious and will keep your hands soft and hydrated in this chilly weather

Warm & Toasty Socks:
I cannot live without a good solid British pair of woolly socks.  I am always mega cold but I always find a good thick preferably festive pair never fail to take the edge off

Christmas Yankee Candle:
A house that smells Christmassy, is Christmassy!  Need I say more.

Topshop Fairisle Hot Water Bottle:
I use a hot water bottle at work, the cooler it looks the better it is for my office cred ;-)  This one is so cute and will keep you toasty at your desk

Cath Kidston Blanket:
The perfect accessory to an Xmas movie - most likely Elf

ASOS Bobble Hat:
I live in bobble hats in the winter.  I have about 6 or 7 of them.. its osrt of my winter trademark!  Not only do they keep the heat in but they look AWESOME too.  This one from ASOS will be added to my collection very soon!

What are you lovely lot going to be getting your hands on this winter?


Pin It

13 comments:

  1. LOVE soap and glory handfood, smells amazing doesn't it :)
    I tried the starbucks salted caramel latter, and was quite excited as it was my first starbucks xmas drink ever.. and didn't like it :(
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so amazing it has marshmallow in it or something?!!
      Oh dammit i loved it but i have discovered my local Starbucks has stopped doing it *cries* x

      Delete
  2. Love your picks! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. mm that hot chocolate looks scrumptious. great warm picks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great items *_* your blog is very good and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soap and Glory hand food: SUCH a saviour for dry, winter hands!

    Saw your comment on my Harry Potter post, hope you are having a BRILLIANT time on the HP tour today! :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lush isn't it!

      Thank you I am so excited!!!! I can't wait :):) Thanks for the reply xx

      Delete
  6. Yesss, I love Hand Food so much!

    gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog it's so pretty & these winter picks look fab.
    New follower :) x

    www.beautyandlifestylediary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...